What is the opportunity?
Major established brands and new arrivals now compete for a larger share of the burgeoning Southeast Asia market.
Huge budgets are spent on printed marketing collateral such as posters, fleet graphics and sampling packs. In-store brand presence is reinforced through the design and print of collation packs, decorated corrugated displays and shipping cases, point of sale signage and the full range of promotional in-store graphics.
Brands are adopting an omnichannel approach to conveying their message, in which printed material plays a key and growing role.
What will you see ?
- Large format digital, offset and screen process technology
- Point of purchase, signage and wide format graphics materials – paper, board, foils, films, plastics, corrugated
- Design and graphics software
- Pre-print liner solutions
- Digital and conventional inks, coatings and varnishes
- Wide format cutting, laminating & finishing equipment
Begin your journey to source new technology to:
- Keep ahead of your competitors
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Offer value-added services
- Attract new clients
- Enter new high-value niche markets
- Improve supply chain management
- Optimise workflow and reduce press downtime
- Operate in an environmentally sustainable way
Who should visit?
Printers and finishers producing promotional materials including:
- Large format digital and screen-printed posters / signage
- Point of purchase / point of sale graphics
- Direct mail brochures and sampling packs
- Printed shelf-stacking units
- Fleet graphics
- Collation packs
- Stand-alone corrugated display cases
- The full range of in-store promotional graphics
What's the future?
Brand Print Showcase will give you a chance to understand the huge opportunities available in the large-format sector.
It previews the Brand Print Global Series of exhibitions that will take place in the USA, India and China later this year and Mexico in 2021.
Each event is co-located with a major Labelexpo show, ensuring exhibitors meet printers from the whole print sector.