- Tarsus Group is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your information for payment and billing purposes, to notify you of changes to the website, to update you about new products/services and to improve our products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
- Except with your consent, we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by using the contact us form, notifying us of your request to.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact email@example.com.
Cookies in use on www.labelexpo-seasia.com
We do not collect any personal or sensitive information without your express permission or pass any data to third parties.
When you grant us permission, provided that your browser settings accept cookies, you agree with our use of them.
If you opt for removing them, you will limit the functionality of our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit
You can also find instructions on how to disable cookies here
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|SESS [id], Jsessionid:||used for login sessions (Drupal)|
|sid,hsid, pref, nid:||set of cookies used by Google as unique identification for google services (sid and hsid), to protect you from malware (pref) and to store preferences (nid)|
|_ga:||Used by Google Analytics for visitor tracking. Each visitor is assigned a unique number.|
|_gid:||Used by Google Analytics for tracking user journey from page to page|
|_gat:||Used by Google Analytics for throttling requests|
|_unam:||Used by the ShareThis service. It monitors pages viewed, navigation and time spent on each page.|